You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Beyond Orange. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Roman

Silver Member

(212)

• "Roman" started this thread

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 33 [?]

Experience: 523,575

Next Level: 555,345

Sunday, November 27th 2011, 1:59pm

Call to swAmi for open meeting with those who want to know the truth!

Sorry for no greeting phrase but your lawyers prevented me for saying any of your names in public,

I would like to ask again in the name of those who are looking for some answers about all these allegations for an open meeting on neutral soil (Vienna is good - neutral country) according rules which both sides agree on, same with time and actual place, both sides sharing the cost of the endeavor equally and both sides handling themselves in professional manner. Sitting arrangement being completely equal for women and you, any improper behavior of the public present there will be handled by security forces supplied by both sides and possibly police too. Take this as the first step to that meeting and if you are interested in doing it contact me at roman@beyondorange.org.

Chava

Bronze Member

(154)

Reputation modifier: 6

Level: 27 [?]

Experience: 125,808

Next Level: 157,092

Sunday, November 27th 2011, 10:12pm

Meeting

I think we have to speak together - people who left, people who stayed and XXX.
I am grateful to XXX and disciples for a lot. But it doesn´t mean, that I have to stay silent when something bad happened to me and others with him or yoga society.
My intension was never to distroy XXX´s or YIDL´s work.
I wanted to heal my wound and during this process harm as less as possible.
I stand by my opinion that even with my last step with magazine Respekt I did it to help to open people´s eyes.
To push people in YIDL from silence to discussion.

I am joining Roman´s call... I will take part in open meeting with XXX and disciples on neutral ground in Europe.

Eva Vrbová, ex-Mukti
Prague