(192)

• "Thank_You" started this thread

Reputation modifier: 7

Level: 26 [?]

Experience: 119,065

Next Level: 125,609

Monday, April 25th 2016, 2:29am

Celebrating yet another year away from PIDL cult

Yep, another good year and another whole year further away from the PIDL Cult. and yet again Thank You to every one that made it possible for me/us to leave. You are courageous. We have our lives back.!!!

Elisabeth

Bronze Member

(93)

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 29 [?]

Experience: 208,421

Next Level: 242,754

Monday, May 16th 2016, 9:53am

Glad someone actually still cares to post here, and glad you're doing ok? Had a bit of a snoop around today on their website, Australia mainly. Saw Swampy on live webcast, well, a minute anyhow, didn't have time nor the patience to listen. And was wondering when he was in Australia last? I cut off all ties with current disciples, so I am in the dark about his Australia visits. Anyone out there who knows? Is he having trouble getting a visa? Banned from "Down under"? Or is he too good for small crowds these days?

One of the things I noticed, yet again, when listening to a lecture of his today (before the live webcast), is the constant, under-lying, subtle, but extremely powerful threat to our well-being, security and safety. He was talking about karma. And how lucky we are to be born as humans. Before he went on to say, how lucky we are to have him, I stopped listening.

What amazes me is how little one has to say directly, in order to communicate a message or agenda so very strongly. On the surface, to the naive, it could sound innocent, but to the more aware and psychologically and emotionally experienced listeners the underlying message comes through loud and clear. The naive ones hear it, and don't question the speaker, but they will hear the same thing again and again, until they absorb it and believe it:

"We are so lucky, God in his mercy gave us a human body, and due to our luck or past good deeds we are BLESSED, TOTALLY BLESSED, to have found Swampy, or more, he found us, God led us to him, we are so very, very lucky and blessed".

Victims of child neglect and abuse are particularly vulnerable to people like him. Lucky I had a mum for 8 years. If people didn't even have that, and were totally neglected and/or abused, they can really fall for him.

Please, any new-comers reading this, don't fall for the bull. Even if he reads your mind, walk away. Doesn't mean he's a good guy.

Dear Thank you......thank you for posting and keeping this forum from dying out. :drinks:

Thank_You

Bronze Member

(192)

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 1:15am

And another year having my own life. Wishing everybody the best xoxox

Elisabeth

Bronze Member

(93)

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 29 [?]

Experience: 208,421

Next Level: 242,754

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 6:15am

Thanks! Glad you are doing ok. I got contacted by Sadhvi Shivjxxxx from Brisbane about 3 weeks ago. She has left as well. She wanted to tell me that I was right, in that Swampy is a false guru. With her, it wasn't anything to do with Sex Abuse, there were other reasons. She didn't say too much, and the little I know, I'm not allowed to repeat. Strange that she sent me a link to a Current Affair, the form one has to fill out to get a story on TV. It contradicts her belief that one should not spread negativity, she was very firm on that, and also told me that she doesn't approve of my website. Yet, the day after, she sent me a link to a Current Affair. Strange girl. I'm done fighting other people's fights. What did she think? That I call a Current Affair on her behalf and repeat an incomplete story? If she has a story, I told her, write it yourself, and then I, or falseswami can add it on our sites. Never heard back from her.
In case she reads this, please, think about your responsibility to new recruits. Swampy is now targeting countries with no Internet. Right now he is in Cuba. But hopefully, it won't be too long before the public in Cuba will use the Internet on a daily basis.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Elisabeth" (Apr 25th 2017, 6:30am)

Thank_You

Bronze Member

(192)

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 3:11am

I think it will take her a while for her to get through it.
Remember we all had each other in so far as there was a larger collective processing all this information at the same time. We were all at different points of solving our story but there we were. I imagine she is having to do this all by herself. We all know how painful it was. I hope also she can gather herself together and maybe tell her story. Just the same "Sadhvi Shivjxxxx from Brisbane" i wish you the best. regards xxx P.S, I think a;so that Swampy uses the "don't spread negativity tool" to get away with what he has been getting away with for this long. It also makes it almost impossible to get help for yourself amd allows other people get thrown under the deception bus yet again.