You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Beyond Orange. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Elisabeth

Bronze Member

(93)

• "Elisabeth" started this thread

Reputation modifier: 5

Level: 29 [?]

Experience: 213,408

Next Level: 242,754

Saturday, July 21st 2012, 5:09am

Steve Hassan BITE Model

My God. Just found out that there has been more kindergarden stuff going on in my absence. More naughty points, so it seems, thanks falseswamiji, Tony and NoviSad Calling, I don't know why you bother.

Unfortunately, I still care about the important things and therefore will just quickly share part of Steve Hassan's e-mail to me:

"Have you ever looked at BITE model of mind control and applied it to his group? It sounds like everything is about his sexual behavior.

Abusers like him wont apologize- they need to be criminally or civilly charged.

Steve"

Who's got time to sift through 100's of forum pages to find out about abuse other than the Sex Abuse? Maybe it's time for you to get together, work through Steve's Model and apply it to Y..l, and then publish it on the Internet. I obviously can't, because I was always too much of an outsider. This is for people who used to be in the "In-Crowd".

And you know, it still bothers me why there was no response to my question about N getting the numbers wrong. I mean, I'd understand it if it happened 20 times, and she is not sure. But the difference between 2 times and 3 times to me is quite significant. Did I get it wrong? Did I stuff up? I'm sure in the audio she says 3 times in Jadan, but in her new letter to the Government she says 2 times in Jadan. It does bother me, very much actually. And I'm not going to make excuses for that. It's my right to question and to be bothered by things that don't quite add up. ?(

karavan

New User

(39)

Reputation modifier: 4

Level: 26 [?]

Experience: 114,275

Next Level: 125,609

Saturday, July 21st 2012, 1:37pm

And you know, it still bothers me why there was no response to my question about N getting the numbers wrong. I mean, I'd understand it if it happened 20 times, and she is not sure. But the difference between 2 times and 3 times to me is quite significant. Did I get it wrong? Did I stuff up? I'm sure in the audio she says 3 times in Jadan, but in her new letter to the Government she says 2 times in Jadan. It does bother me, very much actually. And I'm not going to make excuses for that. It's my right to question and to be bothered by things that don't quite add up. ?(

---------------------------------------------

I was curious too about these numbers and the answer was: 2 times she was invited to his bed, the third time she was invited to introduce another girl to so called "initiation", and she had to be present at their intimacy. At N's "initiation" there was another girl present. This is how it goes.

Chava

Bronze Member

(154)

Reputation modifier: 6

Level: 27 [?]

Experience: 125,808

Next Level: 157,092

Monday, July 23rd 2012, 9:21pm

I can just confirm last note. One of my yoga friends was invited as a witness 20 years ago to sexual intercount with one of HIs gopis.
Woman was there voluntarily and as far as I know she did it voluntarily not only for this time.
My friend claims she was never invited again to be witness of it or to become his gopi.

falseswamiji

Silver Member

(304)

Reputation modifier: 8

Level: 33 [?]

Experience: 462,231

Next Level: 555,345

Thursday, July 26th 2012, 11:22am

and he (almost) always has a brainwashed witness that would deny possible accusation. that made him feel so self confident too